Welcome To aBlackWeb

That was a weird show
Why did the aliens stop trying to stop the scientists? Auggie was the last one and it was like they gave up. Also it seemed like the game masks were being recorded from the ship that was sliced up so how are people still getting them

The aliens said that humans would actually be more advanced than the aliens by the time they get here because they'd be traveling for 400 years but that seemed to get glossed over or ignored

The wallerface is a weird idea. kind of made me think it was just a distraction. Plus who is the old guy that seemed to be the leader of the entire world?

Amazed the scientists didn't have any fail safes for the rocket launch mission. Like really surprised. Especially since humanity was on the line

I wanted to read the books first before I started watching but I might just say fuck it and press play idk

Great show but got real slow once the enemy was revealed. Not sure how much I’m looking forward to season 2 though. I’m not sure I want to sit through them figuring out what went wrong with the probe and fixing those issues. Hopefully they go a totally different route and/or time jump 400 years.

I’m more interested in the enemy than the humans trying to figure things out.

Great show but got real slow once the enemy was revealed. Not sure how much I’m looking forward to season 2 though. I’m not sure I want to sit through them figuring out what went wrong with the probe and fixing those issues. Hopefully they go a totally different route and/or time jump 400 years.

I’m more interested in the enemy than the humans trying to figure things out.
I'm curious what they'll have the aliens look like. The aliens mentioned they made themselves look like humans to be more pleasing to the eye. Don't know if the books mention the looks

Has anyone here read the books? Just wondering if they ever even get to the aliens or is this a series on humans and their struggle to figure out a solution.

If it’s the latter I won’t even waste my time.

Back