Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I was leaving the site. My comment was meant to be positive. Like all that stuff yall was reminiscenting on was in the past...like enjoy your 2022. And yall still talking about Disanthrope! It's only been 3 days. I had some shit to handle sheesh yall. I thought this thread would have died...got damn
:niggawhat:

The title change, yall wild. I see who really don't fuck with me though.

:lol10:

Whew....I'm glad to see you haven't left

You seem to be bat shit crazy but I actually enjoy your content

Race I love you as a poster but that "charm" is what most stalkers, serial killers, scammers and potential abusers have. And when things go downhill the victim is already caught in the web.

I don't know the depth of the dynamics between Dis and other people here, he seemed cool to me...but after being on page 78 so far he clearly and obviously has had an impact over the "interspaces"....and I can tell some grudges here are rightfully kept...

@royalascension you seem like a very sweet and sincere person. Judging by your profile pics I can also tell that you are very beautiful. But you seem EXTRA passionate and maybe I'll say a bit gullible going this hard defending a man you've never met (im assuming) and shows that he makes multiple accounts of himself (based on what im seeing)....

I'd never read a letter to anyone over the internet by a nigga I don't personally know. He would have to give me 80 percent of his next paycheck for me to do some shit like that

Yes I recognize that the way I move is different from everyone else. I was uniquely created to think and move in my own way. I ain't trying to be like nobody else. Kindness or doing acts of service for someone in my eyes is not a bad thing. He poses no threat to me. The time it took for me to do that was equalivent to me trying to figure how to post a tiktok video properly (still can't get it right lol)

We are not in any kinda of relationship. We cool that's all. He never came at me in that way at all. I am a open person. I don't have the trauma, hangup, rules and regulations yall have on here.
:shrug2:

Yes I recognize that the way I move is different from everyone else. I was uniquely created to think and move in my own way. I ain't trying to be like nobody else. Kindness or doing acts of service for someone in my eyes is not a bad thing. He poses no threat to me. The time it took for me to do that was equalivent to me trying to figure how to post a tiktok video properly (still can't get it right lol)

We are not in any kinda of relationship. We cool that's all. He never came at me in that way at all. I am a open person. I don't have the trauma, hangup, rules and regulations yall have on here.
:shrug2:
Nice to see you didn’t leave.

Whew....I'm glad to see you haven't left

You seem to be bat shit crazy but I actually enjoy your content

I guess that's a compliment. I am not crazy lol. I have passion , determination and no tolerance for certain behaviors. I am loyal to whatever the cause or mission is.

Jesus..........

Im glad you rolled with me calling you "passionate" at least...

My apologies, yall dosent me you. It's just a southern catch all term. You definitely have been kind and we have been able to discuss back and forth with a level of respect that I appreciate 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back