Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I was leaving the site. My comment was meant to be positive. Like all that stuff yall was reminiscenting on was in the past...like enjoy your 2022. And yall still talking about Disanthrope! It's only been 3 days. I had some shit to handle sheesh yall. I thought this thread would have died...got damn
:niggawhat:

The title change, yall wild. I see who really don't fuck with me though.

:lol10:

I never said I was leaving the site. My comment was meant to be positive. Like all that stuff yall was reminiscenting on was in the past...like enjoy your 2022. And yall still talking about Disanthrope! It's only been 3 days. I had some shit to handle sheesh yall. I thought this thread would have died...got damn

But for the record the last 5 pages just been random fuckery. Glad you sticking around.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! You scared me

milk-and-mocha-bear-couple.gif

Niggaz bout to get knocked out onto dirty heroin needles…

:hahaha:

LMAO

Jesus Christ....

YOU NIGGAS AINT SHIT!!!

200.gif

On the real, happy you didnt leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back