Welcome To aBlackWeb

2K25 NBA Summer League

Oh yeah that hawks/Wizards game mightā€™ve been the most angry I ever been watching a SL game

Having to watch the wizards play was fucking terrible

I had to watch Sarr in his first NBA action play with nobody who can pass him the ball effectively or much at all. Then when he got the ball the hawks were doubling him on the catch like bitches lol

Having to watch the shitstain Johnny Davis look off Sarr over and over even in transition was gross. Cut him. If you struggling in year 3 summer league then the NBA isnā€™t for you. Bub carrington is twice the player he is while being 4 years younger lol

Eugene Omoruyi was out there as a 6ā€™6 PF and heā€™s legit one of the worst players I ever watched.

Having to watch Sarr play with a team full of bums with low IQ or suck is rough. I might only watch Sarr one more time because this wizards team is offensive as hell

Sign Jason Preson.

Can start with a two-way.

He's on my team so I'll support him but I'm not going to get excited because he had a good game playing against dudes looking to get signed or get in their teams playing rotation

Lmao. I was mostly Pro Reed Sheppard predraft and absolutely did not want him to go to the Rockets. But man, the hype is getting out of hand.

U boys did this with Huerter too and now the Kings are begging for someone to take him off their hands.

Back