Welcome To aBlackWeb

2K25 NBA Summer League

Know what I’ve been thinking these kids that are getting drafted where still the group of athletes held back by Covid right? Imo this makes the draft class even more random because a lot of these kids missed that year of development that would of made them look like something else.

Know what I’ve been thinking these kids that are getting drafted where still the group of athletes held back by Covid right? Imo this makes the draft class even more random because a lot of these kids missed that year of development that would of made them look like something else.
That’s why there’s so many 4-5 year college players in this draft class

That’s why there’s so many 4-5 year college players in this draft class

Might be one of them weird situations where we callled this draft class ass but a lot of random late development will happen because everybody been displaced

mad kids falling in the draft due to outside issues etc as parent Covid fucked these kids up mentally

but you got a draft class who had to pause and put there life back together very unusual class.

Might be one of them weird situations where we callled this draft class ass but a lot of random late development will happen because everybody been displaced

mad kids falling in the draft due to outside issues etc as parent Covid fucked these kids up mentally

but you got a draft class who had to pause and put there life back together very unusual class.
YOU niggas called this draft class ass lol

I’ve always said it’s solid while unpredictable

There’s so many high quality role players in here

The league needed an influx of good backups

YOU niggas called this draft class ass lol

I’ve always said it’s solid while unpredictable

There’s so many high quality role players in here

The league needed an influx of good backups

I personally don’t believe in calling a draft class ass but at the same time I only see a handful of kids that impressed me everybody else seems like potential role player type guys

Who’s impressed you big dog?
Played I watched before the draft

Knecht- felt like white boy had that dog in him could create anywhere big body for a gaurd and had high iq poor mans Luka but still a potential good nba player

I like rob dilngham thought the spurs should of drafted him but I see they want cp3 to develop wemby and the other guards

1,2 draft picks look really solid but there on franchise that don’t care about basketball soma pray for them and then Matas

Lastly bronny James ,

I just can’t see this kid being ass with already gifted athleticism IQ AND SUPPORTS and base feel for the game I just think he need to play a lot of ball

PEOPLE don’t understand how hard it is to trust your body have a incident like that I had the same issue when I was around his age probably younger it took me years to be like fuck it if I die playing sports I die he came back ina few months.

Certain players you can tell love basketball and will figure it it out IE CHET Holmgreen when I was watching him in highchool I’m like he different he’s playing with that dawg in white boy is playing like he’s constantly getting picked last.

Lastly bronny James ,

I just can’t see this kid being ass with already gifted athleticism IQ AND SUPPORTS and base feel for the game I just think he need to play a lot of ball

PEOPLE don’t understand how hard it is to trust your body have a incident like that I had the same issue when I was around his age probably younger it took me years to be like fuck it if I die playing sports I die he came back ina few months.
You lost me with this

You just said not many have impressed you as you see a lot of quality role players

Then you say Lebron Jr like he’s not a quality role player

You lost me with this

You just said not many have impressed you as you see a lot of quality role players

Then you say Lebron Jr like he’s not a quality role player
I thought he was in support of bronny

Back