Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k24 NBA Summer League

Jamie showing a little of everything. Dude was another one of my sleeper picks, but he got picked way higher than I thought he would. Lol.

He is a basketball player. Point, blank, period. He might not have a sexy game, but he gets it done.

I'm a little surprised Malik Beasley hasn't gotten signed yet.

I think he could help Milwaukee off the bench. Why did he lose minutes with your Lakers? Defensively he wasn't up to snuff?
I think we could’ve lived with the poor defense if his shot was falling. In real time it seemed like he lost his confidence shooting but after the season it was revealed he was dealing with family stuff off the court when his grandfather passed. I think he’ll bounce back with his next team

Interesting 1st half. Coach Butler had his team ready to play, Hustle and three point shooting making a big difference.

@Sony Montana u are lucky Hood Schfino is not playing today, if he was, u guys would be in big trouble.

can’t get too excited for Jovic

He’s supposed to be dominating lol it would be an issue if he wasn’t

True.

It's still nice to see the 2nd year or talented players ball out. The big thing for the 2nd year players in my opinion, is showing something new, or something more refined in their game.

Of course, like you stated earlier, his role will be different with the main club because he isn't going to get as many chances to dominate the ball offensively

Was about to give Hood Schfino some props for his play early this 2nd half, then he tosses up an air ball, lol.

Glad he is more aggressive this half, coaches must have scolded him during the break.

Back