Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k24 NBA Summer League

Nice finish by Christie.

I'm excited to see both teams rookies and second year dudes.

I'm also excited for our game versus Charlotte. Hornets should kick our ass, but I want to see how Wesley, Branham, Barlowe, and Sidy do. Also interested in Charlotte's guys. I hope Charlotte improve during the regular season
I hope barlowe can stay in the league

You gotta finish those Jovic!!!!

I hope he can stick in the league. I really liked him alot while in Europe. One of my foreign guys I knew about and kept an eye on for a few years.

His thing is, he needs the ball to be at his best but how many teams gonna let a 20 year old euro have those responsibilities if he’s not a projected star?

you ain't never lied.

I hope in practice and even these games, he can show he is effective off ball on offense and also at least solid on defense. If he can show that, I think he will get run with your guys, or whoever he is traded to

you ain't never lied.

I hope in practice and even these games, he can show he is effective off ball on offense and also at least solid on defense. If he can show that, I think he will get run with your guys, or whoever he is traded to

I think he’s in line for a decent amount of mins with us this year

But if he goes to Portland it gets tricky

But I mean he can play backup 5 mins so that helps

I think he’s in line for a decent amount of mins with us this year

But if he goes to Portland it gets tricky

But I mean he can play backup 5 mins so that helps

You dont think he would be bad as a 5 defensively? I know you said back up 5, but still.......

You've seen more of him (pause) in the NBA than me, so you know better

Back