Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k24 NBA Summer League

Sir'Jabari Rice starting this game off solid. Sidy will get a chance this game to show more offensively, now that alot of folks are sitting

The knees? Ok, I understand the concern. (I hope) i feel like he’ll be fine. The latter??? Keep him away from the mics and that’s it lol
Lol word

I can understand interviews having some type of impact but a lot of these kids these days be spaced out/shut down when they talk to new people due to growing up on the internet and being in high school during Covid

I mean if there’s talk on bad knees and your team doctors haven’t had their own look at them it could be somewhat negligent to take him.

It’s not a coincidence the team that took him was a team from the top 7 where he was projected. They actually got to see him first hand

Imagine your team drafting Jalen hood schifino over whitmore
dave-chappelle-cigarette.gif

I mean if there’s talk on bad knees and your team doctors haven’t had their own look at them it could be somewhat negligent to take him.

It’s not a coincidence the team that took him was a team from the top 7 where he was projected. They actually got to see him first hand
Ehh if you picking outside the lottery it’s worth the risk imo but you right logic man

Back