Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k24 NBA Summer League

I like the twins now

Nice try

Only players I don’t like from these rookies at this point is Nick smith and a lil bit still of Jett Howard lol

This is probably the most widely liked draft I’ve seen in a min
My boy Nick Smith was really basura this summer league. Still have faith in him, just needs to get stronger.

U slander Rozier too much. Dude has been a solid solid NBA player. All these combo guards coming into the league wish they could have his career.

Also why i am low on combo guards, lol
Jokes on you I actually like Rozier lol

I was the one calling him the closer for that team and he’s worth that money when ppl were shitting on him

But he does have shortcomings and when you mix those with the other guys and just being another body ahead of him and it’s a rough climb for Nick smith

Also amari Bailey >>

I still liked last years draft better than this one, but after the information I went through doing the season, i definitely warmed up a bit to some of the prospects.

I still liked last years draft better than this one, but after the information I went through doing the season, i definitely warmed up a bit to some of the prospects.
I think overall this draft will be better

I mainly point to the guys taken in the 2nd round both years

But I mean this year ain’t play a game yet so I guess that’s a bit unfair

So glad the Pelicans are done

Dyson
Seabron
Liddell

Rest of them going back to the g league

@TTBF really wish this Nowell dude was just a bit taller. Such a skilled player in there, but doubt he can be effective in the league at that size.

@Sony Montana no more Emoni slander??? Lmao. The kid has been solid this summer. Still hate hate some of his shot selection, but overall decent summer league for him.
Yeah he’s been playing pretty decently to the point I can’t say anything

Then when I saw the Cavs are headed to the final I rolled my eyes lol

I’m about to be a hater and say it’s just summer league lol

But nah that’s good for him

I think he’s a player that can be in the league for a few years but will fall by the wayside due to what needs to happen for him to be successful

Back