Welcome To aBlackWeb

They've been talking up another sequel for years so it's good this is finally moving. One thing I've learnt after the Trainspotting sequel is that if Danny Boyle wants to get a film created then he'll find a way of getting it done. He floated a sequel to Trainspotting for years but I don't think anyone really expected it to get done

I liked 28 weeks later more than days

Naw

28 Days was the better movie

The isolation depicted in 28 Days along with the fact the soldiers were the scariest folks in the movie and even early in the movie when the black woman brutally killed one of her partners when she saw he was infected

What made that scene different is she was so quick to kill instead of some drawn out emotionally charged drawn out scene....it was brutal, cold and shocking

28 Weeks had the best opening of any zombie movie and sniper scene was crazy but the rest of the movie is just slightly above average

Naw

28 Days was the better movie

The isolation depicted in 28 Days along with the fact the soldiers were the scariest folks in the movie and even early in the movie when the black woman brutally killed one of her partners when she saw he was infected

What made that scene different is she was so quick to kill instead of some drawn out emotionally charged drawn out scene....it was brutal, cold and shocking

28 Weeks had the best opening of any zombie movie and sniper scene was crazy but the rest of the movie is just slightly above average
I liked weeks more than days cause weeks felt like a movie in the sense it had more than a couple of characters with speaking roles and a story that actually talked about the virus and other people who were impacted by it

I think maybe if I watched days now that I'm older, I could appreciate the loneliness pov and most of the movie with no talking more vs when I originally saw it all those years ago when it first released

First was awesome and Cillian Murphy is a great actor

Lol at the instant Sony hate from @Inori there's a few others that hate Sony lmao

28 years is a huge fucking gap though. Though that would mean that they didn't get a cure and people that were asymptomatic and could infect others are still there. Kind of surprised he was ok with reprising the role as the movie could go in any damn direction just because of the huge time gap

Back