Welcome To aBlackWeb

They weren't zombie movies because the infected didn't eat them. They just went into some rage and violently killed everyone

I thought it was creative that just a drop of blood in the eye could infect someone

First was awesome and Cillian Murphy is a great actor

Lol at the instant Sony hate from @Inori there's a few others that hate Sony lmao

28 years is a huge fucking gap though. Though that would mean that they didn't get a cure and people that were asymptomatic and could infect others are still there. Kind of surprised he was ok with reprising the role as the movie could go in any damn direction just because of the huge time gap

I'm guessing they thought 28 months later wasn't enough of a gap to tell a markedly different story from the others especially if the expectation was that 28 years later the virus would still be a problem.

I been waiting for 28 Months later.

28 Years later? Nearly all of the infected should've died off and humanity should be even closer to the brink of extinction.

I fw the 2nd one the best. They had the best intro this far. 1st one was dope too. Can't wait for this.

Back