25th Anniversary of Jay-Z "Reasonable Doubt"

Didnt know Feelin It was Camp Lo's track first

Lmao and smh. Jay been biting since day one.

But RD is definitely a classic and Can I Live my is favorite Hov song.

“I keep my head, both of them where they supposed to be/Hoes'll get you sidetracked then clap from close feet”

Biblical shit.

Reactions: unspoken_respect
1st time when my homeboy played it, I was like...
giphy (5).gif

But then I bought the CD myself...replayed it...actually listened it to...and my reaction afterwards was...
5484d711-8dd9-43db-a880-d7ba2a331b2a.gif

Hell, I wasn't the only person to slept on it 1st go round. I read PLENTY of people did the same. But after replaying it over & over...classic

Reactions: Lion_Heart
This is my favorite album ever! I remember telling people back then that he was that nigga.

This reminds me of a friend of mine from around this time...this dude was a heavy Jay fan. Before being a Jay fan was cool like that. I remember he bought the "Streets is watching" movie and made us watch it and he knew every word to every song and just kept saying "he gon be that nigga, I'm tellin you". Dude was right

• Goat
Reactions: Scandalust313
1st time when my homeboy played it, I was like...
View attachment 571796

But then I bought the CD myself...replayed it...actually listened it to...and my reaction afterwards was...
View attachment 571797

Hell, I wasn't the only person to slept on it 1st go round. I read PLENTY of people did the same. But after replaying it over & over...classic

So when this album came out, I had just came to USA and my English was ass. So I was only a fan of simple, non intricate rappers. Coolio, whatever radio friendly singles were on the radio etc. So I didn't go back to RD until like 2001 after Blueprint dropped and Jay said "RD classic, shouldn't gone triple". Imagine what it was like to discover RD right after listening to BP. I was listening to Jay non-stop for like a month str8. Then I realized a bunch of my friends had never heard RD neither and then they was hooked. "Feelin it" became the smoke session anthem...especially if it was raining

Classic among classics. In my top 10.

My favorite song is Bring It On. I'm kind of biased towards Premo beats. 🤷🏿‍♂️

D'Evils is one of the hardest beats I've heard.

Last edited:
Classic, I rinsed this album for years and years on end... the great thing was the album was so complex, you would have 'mind blown' moments after listening to a song for the 100th time and not believe that youve never noticed it before...

This reminds me of a friend of mine from around this time...this dude was a heavy Jay fan. Before being a Jay fan was cool like that. I remember he bought the "Streets is watching" movie and made us watch it and he knew every word to every song and just kept saying "he gon be that nigga, I'm tellin you". Dude was right
This was me lol

I also have Streets Is Watching on dvd 🐐