25th Anniversary of Jay-Z "Reasonable Doubt"

Ski couldn’t play the bass at the time so he filtered the piano melody low and put it underneath the piano sample on the low end

Genius shit

then Nas flaked on the session supposedly so Jay and Nas paid Serch 2500 to clear the Nas sample

• Ether
Reactions: unspoken_respect

Ski couldn’t play the bass at the time so he filtered the piano melody low and put it underneath the piano sample on the low end

Genius shit

then Nas flaked on the session supposedly so Jay and Nas paid Serch 2500 to clear the Nas sample

1. Feelin it
2. D'Evils
3. Dead Presidents

I could just as easily go with coming of age, 22 twos, and Brooklyn's Finest.

Also according to Biggs it was the first album to save the outro for the introspective song

Before that the last song was always the posse track

Genius shit

1. Regrets
2. Brooklyn's Finest
3. 22 Two's/Feelin It

Still one of my most favorite albums ever...a legendary classic

Still gets heavy play in the whip like it just came out...puts me in a mood

And sometimes I'm just in the mood for it

🔥🔥🔥🔥
This album and American Gangster does that for me.
Shit has the ability to transfer you to another era

Old jeezy albums make these niggaz wanna trap

Smooth gangster jay z albums makes me wanna don a tailored suit, smoke a cigar, enjoy some fine dining with a live band while simultaneously flying in my shipment from 'nam

This album and American Gangster does that for me.
Shit has the ability to transfer you to another era

Old jeezy albums make these niggaz wanna trap

Smooth gangster jay z albums makes me wanna don a tailored suit, smoke a cigar, enjoy some fine dining with a live band while simultaneously flying in my shipment from 'nam

American Gangster was classic!

Can I Live
D' Evils
Dead Presidents II

Wonder why Your Only A Customer didnt make the album...That shyt is official....

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: Scandalust313
Anyway, This is his best album and it wasn't a commercial album like the other ones. I would prolly stayed a fan if he didn't go commercial

Reactions: SKPJR