Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 WNBA Thread 🏀

In a perfect world, nbatv would be a single streaming hub to watch every single NBA & WNBA game. You would have the option to watch the game of the night or if you want you could watch any other live game going on. The best way to grow something is to make it available. Fuck all that running around channel to channel shit. Centralize the league, and have 2 pay packages (1 league or both leagues)

I know selling out to other networks is more lucrative but I feel like a subscription-based market while selling commercial time can make a lot of money too. Familiarity is how you grow your brand.

This will never happen but if you sit back and pay attention to professional sports you can see what greed is doing. It's messy right now. A person should not need 15 different channels & 8 different streaming apps to keep up with the games. It's exhausting.

In a perfect world, nbatv would be a single streaming hub to watch every single NBA & WNBA game. You would have the option to watch the game of the night or if you want you could watch any other live game going on. The best way to grow something is to make it available. Fuck all that running around channel to channel shit. Centralize the league, and have 2 pay packages (1 league or both leagues)

I know selling out to other networks is more lucrative but I feel like a subscription-based market while selling commercial time can make a lot of money too. Familiarity is how you grow your brand.

This will never happen but if you sit back and pay attention to professional sports you can see what greed is doing. It's messy right now. A person should not need 15 different channels & 8 different streaming apps to keep up with the games. It's exhausting.
I've got plenty of iasues with NBA tv and add wnba games not being easily accessed as another one.

Back