Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 WNBA Thread 🏀

@oldman_Ghost! everytime I always cook u when we talk about how much u hate Caitlin Clark and how much u LOVE Kate Martin.

Next time, focus on her defense, bcos my lord, it’s pretty bad. I can’t defend that at all.

Wait what? Cook me? Who said I hate CC? Who said hate Kate martin?

The fuck you talking about..? Ha ha

I remember randomly meeting her at like 11 pm at some hotel by the airport

When the Sky still played at AllState Arena

U smoking that good shit huh!

Trying to deflect because you secretly a CC stan..

:think2:

I got you..trying that ole Jason Kidd jedi mind trick on a nig..ha ha

I got u my G

A. Boston better be lucky CC getting all the blame because she was #1 pick last year and she ain’t doing shit to help them win.

10 and 6 is a bad look

A. Boston better be lucky CC getting all the blame because she was #1 pick last year and she ain’t doing shit to help them win.

10 and 6 is a bad look
Ehhhhh

They have changed the play book to accommodate CC w the high pick and rolls

Ain’t shit she can do being the 2nd option while waiting for CC to create something

The thing I don't like about this is the fact that SAS and Shannon think they can win their argument by over talkin Draya, Chinny, and M&M.

Team USA will be just fine. I have NO problems Caitlin not being on the team. It's about winning gold. B/c the one thing I thing either Chinny or Draya kept bringing up...the world has caught up. Yes...I want the best squad. A veteran squad. I'm nit just gonna throw Caitlin in their just b/c.

I sure hope SAS and Shannon have the same energy for JuJu when she's gets to the WNBA.
They already winning gold. The Olympics is an exhibition. They should have had Caitlin, Angel, and another rookie on the team. Now most people won't even watch their games, makes no sense

You abw niggas are incapable of just giving props and leaving it at that. Your plantation Gene triggers to where your dickriding massa

You said Angel Reese was jealous of that white girl

Jealous?

Whether you realize it or not you were projecting. Projecting self-hate. What kind of black man would say that? One who's been influenced by the opinion of the enemy

Learn how to give credit without revealing your inferiority complex

You idiot.

I was giving you some of your own medicine. Going around here calling everybody 'coon.'

LMao

You idiot.

I was giving you some of your own medicine. Going around here calling everybody 'coon.'

LMao
Nah I don't call everyone a coon

I call out the niggas who are cooning though

For the third time you pulled that word "jealous" out of your own headass

That word doesn't describe Angel in any way shape or form.... you were projecting

You can give Caitlin her credit without looking like a sambo, i promise

Back