Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 Olympic Games 🇨🇵🗼

The other day when i first tuned into the womens break dancing, this was literally the first thing i saw. This exact part of this first post. I watched like 10 seconds and changed the channel cus i was in such disbelief she even qualified to be on that stage. Just looking at her physique i could tell she wasnt athletic & shouldnt of been there. I changed it and came back later and watched the actual break dancers compete.
But this lady is now going viral from people laughing at she lost every round and scored zero points, as she should.

Shes peak white woman.

The judges, however, didn’t show the Aussie much love, with Raygun failing to win a single round in her three battles.

“All my moves are original,” she said.

“Creativity is really important to me. I go out there and I show my artistry.

“Sometimes it speaks to the judges, and sometimes it doesn’t. I do my thing, and it represents art. That is what it is about.”

Gunn, who has a PhD in breakdancing and dance culture and lectures at Macquarie University, added: “I was never going to beat these girls on what they do best, the dynamic and the power moves, so I wanted to move differently, be artistic and creative because how many chances do you get in a lifetime to do that on an international stage?

Last edited:
Oready knowin it was gone be some Asians or French on top in the Breaking.

You got these flatfoot Bamas from chitlinswitch, Louisiana some damn where representing USA, random Mexicans thrown in for effect. Shit looks stupid..Buncha soccer moms in baseball jerseys acting as judges looking like a old Ruff Ryder video.

The Japanese/French niggas got hip hop directly from the founders first so they have the real culture these otherly ass USA niggas read it in a book. Shit look like some Cirque du Soleil shit.

Damn shame.

Oready knowin it was gone be some Asians or French on top in the Breaking.

You got these flatfoot Bamas from chitlinswitch, Louisiana some damn where representing USA, random Mexicans thrown in for effect. Shit looks stupid..Buncha soccer moms in baseball jerseys acting as judges looking like a old Ruff Ryder video.

The Japanese/French niggas got hip hop directly from the founders first so they have the real culture these otherly ass USA niggas read it in a book. Shit look like some Cirque du Soleil shit.

Damn shame.
From what Im seeing online, people are saying that like a lot of the top breakers in the world declined to participate for some reason. And its already been dropped from the 2028 Olympics. Mf's really declined to support their own sport being in the Olympics.

The urban sport of breaking spun its way onto the Olympic stage on Friday for the first and possibly last time,

The sport’s appearance at the Olympics could be a fleeting one however, having already been dropped from the Los Angeles 2028 programme and no guarantees it will return in the future.

Back