Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 Olympic Games 🇨🇵🗼

What is the women s team getting that the men are not

Cuz they are flawless
They wasn't flawless think about it they have the fastest team and didn't receive the Barton in first.

It's just practice finding the time to put in the work as a team. Noah Lyle hasn't helped he has caused a lot of issues in the American team and it shows every relay.

lol fine but they keep winning
I would agree they are the most consistent relay team. they go away and practice with eachother and there isn't that competitive rivalry in the team. Where Jamaica had shelly Ann Elaine and sherika.

Womens athletics is the better sport they will race eachother all year no one dodges eachother while the men try to avoid eachother until a world championships or the Olympics. It's bad for the sport

Coaching. Every runner knows how to perform a handoff. They're not being coached to do it though. Also, they have niggas running out of order. Kenny should've been the 3rd leg. Running him second was a coaching error. How many handoffs has Kenny taken from Coleman prior to today? My guess is not many.

Overall the men's relay has always been subpar in the Olympics. Like you said...its coaching. Its a complete contrast from the women's coaching.

But I wonder if Noah being out mucked up the plans? B/c didn't the men win gold at the World Championship a couple months ago?

Overall the men's relay has always been subpar in the Olympics. Like you said...its coaching. Its a complete contrast from the women's coaching.

But I wonder if Noah being out mucked up the plans? B/c didn't the men win gold at the World Championship a couple months ago?
Even that was toxic noah was beefing with Fred kerly and before that was knighton when he 17

Should have snoop at breaking gold medal match. Full circle
Or actually get the pioneers up there u know most of them still alive

Snoop did make the inaugural introduction of the event to the Olympics. That's something.

I'd agree that getting an actual pioneer to do that would have been better, but I'm betting, they would have gotten a Red Bull rep or someone like that, since Red Bull is the organization that basically pushed it from being an artform to a sport.

Back