Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 Olympic Games 🇨🇵🗼

That may be true. I didn't watch the games, but it's my understanding that they played a style that basically catered to Lebron at everyone else's expense. Basically, the only people who shined other than him were Durant and Edwards who play most of their minutes with Lebron on the bench.

Ignoring that, let's say Lebron was the most consistent. His consistency didn't make the difference. I think everyone agrees that Steph's exceptional play is what got Team USA a gold. That seems more like MVP to me, but I guess it's all subjective.
I don't think they catered to Lebron but I'm not on the coaching staff.

His concistancy was very important seeing how erratic everyone else was. Durant is out, Imbiid is playing horrible, and Kerr is changing the lineup every game. Lebron also saved them single handedly 2 games in a row in the exhibition games and has been clutch in the second half of the majority of the games

Steph was really only exceptional the last 2 games and at his lowest he only scored 3 points against South Sudan. Steph scores 38 while Bron has a triple double with 16 points. Steph scores 24 while Bron has a double double with 14 points.

Bron leads the team in all categories besides scoring which Steph is ahead of him by .6 points.

In the end if Steph did win it I wouldn't have had a problem with it cause when the time came for him to get into splash mode he was cut throat.

If anyone got screwed, i think it was Tatum.

I don't think they catered to Lebron but I'm not on the coaching staff.

His concistancy was very important seeing how erratic everyone else was. Durant is out, Imbiid is playing horrible, and Kerr is changing the lineup every game. Lebron also saved them single handedly 2 games in a row in the exhibition games and has been clutch in the second half of the majority of the games

Steph was really only exceptional the last 2 games and at his lowest he only scored 3 points against South Sudan. Steph scores 38 while Bron has a triple double with 16 points. Steph scores 24 while Bron has a double double with 14 points.

Bron leads the team in all categories besides scoring which Steph is ahead of him by .6 points.

In the end if Steph did win it I wouldn't have had a problem with it cause when the time came for him to get into splash mode he was cut throat.

If anyone got screwed, i think it was Tatum.
I didn't watch so I can't say, but others have said they ran the offense through Lebron which is what let him get off, but hurt others like Curry because they couldn't get into rhythm.

Back