Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 Olympic Games 🇨🇵🗼

SMH@ that Jamaican chick just dropping out in that 4x400 relay. What happened to the competitive spirit? Yea you wasn't winning, but even Femke Bol still ran down a chick for 2nd. That was corny

Regardless this shit shouldn't be in the Olympics

Why not? If rhythmic gymnastics and synchronized swimming can be in the Olympics, why not Breakin. I think Breakin in the Olympics is dope. They just need to work on the presentation. It was the first time in. People want to kill it already? That's crazy.

On another note, I didn't even know that Olympics basketball had an MVP. How does Lebron get it when they basically only won the gold because of Curry? Wasn't Durant more pivotal a presence than Lebron too?

What happened
Breaking wont be in the next Olympics in LA. Flag Football, Squash, Cricket, and Lacrosse are debuting while Baseball and softball will be returning. They not even sure it'll be on the list for 2032. This mighta been the first and last time you see breaking at the Olympics or atleast for a good while

I saw all over social media people shitting on break dancing. One side didn't like it only because of its a part of hip hop. Others don't like it because it's new but it fits the mold. Requires creativity, is extremely difficult, and very competitive on the highest level. Some of the breakers were nasty af with it.

Why not? If rhythmic gymnastics and synchronized swimming can be in the Olympics, why not Breakin. I think Breakin in the Olympics is dope. They just need to work on the presentation. It was the first time in. People want to kill it already? That's crazy.

On another note, I didn't even know that Olympics basketball had an MVP. How does Lebron get it when they basically only won the gold because of Curry? Wasn't Durant more pivotal a presence than Lebron too?
James is the most consistent of all 3 from exhibition to the gold medal game. Curry had a few games where he barely contributed anything.

James is the most consistent of all 3 from exhibition to the gold medal game. Curry had a few games where he barely contributed anything.

That may be true. I didn't watch the games, but it's my understanding that they played a style that basically catered to Lebron at everyone else's expense. Basically, the only people who shined other than him were Durant and Edwards who play most of their minutes with Lebron on the bench.

Ignoring that, let's say Lebron was the most consistent. His consistency didn't make the difference. I think everyone agrees that Steph's exceptional play is what got Team USA a gold. That seems more like MVP to me, but I guess it's all subjective.

Back