Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Offseason Thread

Someone made a great point that I didn’t think about. Basically this current draft class is the first class that came up entirely during the NIL era. That’s where all of this push back is coming from.

Someone made a great point that I didn’t think about. Basically this current draft class is the first class that came up entirely during the NIL era. That’s where all of this push back is coming from.
The push back is garbage then.

The league only works because all teams have fan bases.

Once players force their way to all the same teams the league will start to lose viewers and then the league goes down and nobody watches

The push back is garbage then.

The league only works because all teams have fan bases.

Once players force their way to all the same teams the league will start to lose viewers and then the league goes down and nobody watches
Let’s say the quiet part out loud. This is the first time BLACK QB’s are rumored to be selective about which team they don’t want to play for.

Most draft prospects are just happy to be drafted so they don't really care where they go. They're going to make millions and play in the NFL. It doesn't happen often where the player publicly says they don't want to play for a certain team

That could have been seen as a red flag to GMs and owners

Yep. Combine numbers and metrics should confirm what you see on film

If its too much of a difference always fall back to the tape.

Guys can be a workout warrior and now they train specifically for the combine events so an amazing combine get guys drafted even when the tape don't match which is crazy lol

And the reverse could be true where a guy just have a bad day but his film is amazing

What im saying in a long way is always refer back to that game film

Thats who they are.

There's been countless guys who had great tape and still turned out to be trash.

It's all a show just like the regular season to me..... :js4:

Back