Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Offseason Thread

ATL - trading for JF

Steelers - Outside chance. They still wanna give KP another year. Russ comes in as the starter no question just on resume alone

Raiders - Perfect match for a transition QB. Draft McCarthy or Penix and have him sit behind Russ for a year.
I think the falcons will draft a qb....or if they don't they might as well holla at cousins for a temporary fix no need to trade draft capital for a unproven qb in fields

I think the falcons will draft a qb....or if they don't they might as well holla at cousins for a temporary fix no need to trade draft capital for a unproven qb in fields
Shit drafting a guy is just as risky.

ATL is picking outside the top 3.

They not sniffing Williams, Maye or Daniels

Fields highest compensation MIGHT be a 3rd

I think he goes for a 4th

Thats worth the risk imo

Shit drafting a guy is just as risky.

ATL is picking outside the top 3.

They not sniffing Williams, Maye or Daniels

Fields highest compensation MIGHT be a 3rd

I think he goes for a 4th

Thats worth the risk imo
Chicago is gonna want more than a 3rd rounder for fields lol....there is a chance tho for the falcons to get a top 3 qb pick....giants will be the wildcard tho....hell even the patriots might go another route

Chicago is gonna want more than a 3rd rounder for fields lol....there is a chance tho for the falcons to get a top 3 qb pick....giants will be the wildcard tho....hell even the patriots might go another route
Dont matter what Chicago want. Its what folks are willing to pay. Chicago has no leverage. Everyone knows they wanna move him. The longer this drags out the lower the price will be.

JF will be had for a conditional 3rd at best

Playing outdoors in certain places is trash.

You have to HAVE a big strong arm to look good. IE Rodgers, Brady, Big Ben, Allen, Mahomes.

Back