Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NFL Offseason Thread

I doubt that happens, it’s gonna be a fierce battle. People really don’t want them in Alexandria.

Just the thought of them crossing that river over to Alexandria makes me have a headache. The logistics make zero sense.

I doubt that happens, it’s gonna be a fierce battle. People really don’t want them in Alexandria.
From what I have been reading and seeing I thought they approved the move already...and yeah people are really against it. Potomac Yards already is a bottleneck...I can only imagine what it would be during games smh

Cut/Trade Michael Thomas and draft Brian Thomas Jr.

If KC can figure out the money I think Micheal Thomas can put up big numbers in that offense. If healthy.

From what I have been reading and seeing I thought they approved the move already...and yeah people are really against it. Potomac Yards already is a bottleneck...I can only imagine what it would be during games smh
The VA house approved it, but VA Senate blocked the lt so it’s dead for now

The VA house approved it, but VA Senate blocked the lt so it’s dead for now
I think its crazy all the DC sports teams trying to move to VA lol.

I think only ones trying to stay in city is the Nats lol

Commanders tryna go out to Woodbridge
Caps and Wiz tryna go to Alexandria

That DC crime wave got folks shook

I think its crazy all the DC sports teams trying to move to VA lol.

I think only ones trying to stay in city is the Nats lol

Commanders tryna go out to Woodbridge
Caps and Wiz tryna go to Alexandria

That DC crime wave got folks shook

Snyder was the one threatening to move to VA. I dunno what this new dudes plans are going forward but if the RFK deal gets finalized I’d be shocked if they don’t come back to DC.

I know it’s all funny dude talking about “I don’t believe in space, I don’t think it’s other planets”

But I wouldn’t draft him on my team

He’s a big red flag

Back