Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Lmao. Just continue to wrong in your assessment.

Bruh said the word evolve like that not a normal occurrence in all wouldn't?

Right. Cause you saying it must mean I'm wrong. Night night nig.

Onto another note:

I guess I aint getting my LSU v SC rematch. Damn.

Ha ha..I'm starting to think you dont...

Kobe wasn't doing it, KD wouldn't step up and guard the best player? Lebron wouldnt?
Lmao. You’re just wrong.

All those teams had defensive wings to take up the challenge till late and games then switch on the other teams best players

Your takes on your own team be straight comedy. Can’t even take you serious when you don’t even notice what you’re seeing with a team you watch every game

Clark would just too much from deep.

Add on the fact we couldn’t get FTs on all those offensive rebounds

Lmao. You’re just wrong.

All those teams had defensive wings to take up the challenge till late and games then switch on the other teams best players

Your takes on your own team be straight comedy. Can’t even take you serious when you don’t even notice what you’re seeing with a team you watch every game

YOU telling me this is what's funny..You!!!!

Night night nig.

A booster needs to drop a bag to get Reese to come back.

Reese, Flau and Williams is a real Big 3

Welp...let's see if JuJu and bring the USC woman back to glory wit a Final Four appearance

Welp...let's see if JuJu and bring the USC woman back to glory wit a Final Four appearance

Uhhh, casual here…nothing to do tonight, actually watched a full game of Caitlyn Clark and not just highlights.

She don’t really gotta, um, skill set..or maybe she was just tired or something. Ion know, it seem like she’s just capable of making threes and seems to be able to finish well at the basket for a woman.

Outside of that, it seems like she’d be food against athletic and skilled female ball players.

As I’m watching USC and UConn now, both these teams look like another level of skill

Uhhh, casual here…nothing to do tonight, actually watched a full game of Caitlyn Clark and not just highlights.

She don’t really gotta, um, skill set..or maybe she was just tired or something. Ion know, it seem like she’s just capable of making threes and seems to be able to finish well at the basket for a woman.

Outside of that, it seems like she’d be food against athletic and skilled female ball players.

As I’m watching USC and UConn now, both these teams look like another level of skill
Nah she surprised me. A lot of those 3’s were off the dribble which is impressive. Plus the little behind the back move, the no look passes, the full court outlets, etc. She nice and will get better.

Maybe it’s cause ion watch a lot of female ball, that all seems like typical stuff that the average gaurd should be able to do. So I didn’t take it as unique, but if that’s not the standard. I can see where in this space she’s super talented.
My bad to who ever moved my post

Back