Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NCAA Basketball Tournament

Don’t be a prisoner of the moment … she one of the best women players on the planet

She a playing out of position and is tasked w chasing Clark around all night which she has done w good job at so far

She honestly hasn't done much in college. I been tracking her since HS. I been waiting for to do her thing in general she hasnt dating back to louisville

Caitlin Clark on the ball moves differently than everyone else.

It's like she's playing a totally different game.
you know what’s funny.

Everybody talk about the women’s game and how pure it is right? And the two most skilled players and must watched TV is Clark and Juju and they play like men.

The game is growing because it it’s starting to look like NBA. College men don’t even play like that. They just pass 20 times to take a contested shot lololol

you know what’s funny.

Everybody talk about the women’s game and how pure it is right? And the two most skilled players and must watched TV is Clark and Juju and they play like men.

The game is growing because it it’s starting to look like NBA. College men don’t even play like that. They just pass 20 times to take a contested shot lololol

That ish was dead years ago...girls been balling like men for a minute now..

Some now just catching on..

This White girl bout to make all of Black America cry.

We still got South Carolina and USC.
I see Caitlyn like Bird. I think she get respect from everybody. Of course we want Reese to win, but we get it if Clark does.

Speaking of which, this rivalry giving me Magic vs. Bird vibes. Wonder if it will transcend to the WNBA.

Part of what's helped the women's game grow is also what's hurt the men's college game which is the 1 and done. Because women players actually stay 4 years not only do they develop their games more you can actually still get invested in the rivalries that develop. And it allows the media to find their "stars".

With the men's game because the best players rarely stay past 1 year anymore not only are some aspects of their games less developed but you barely get to know the teams because they're changing so much.

Back