Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Genuinely yea man Wall when he was on point was that dude for that team. There was some good times… but I’m just a bitter, jaded Wizards fan bruh. All this shit from that era is still fresh. Loosing to the IT Celtics in the last relevant year the Wizards had is still fresh. This man talking about Jersey retirement and he ain’t even hit 40 yet. Realistically the team will probably do it but hopefully it’ll be 20 years down the road after the team actually has some real success & they do it on some “remember when we was trash?” shit.
nba_u_barry01jr_576.jpg

Those can be fun lol

The thing with the Knicks getting Mikail is the fit. Hes the exact player that the Knicks need. Dont need to be a 2nd option, but a guy who can score and win a game for you, defend at a really high level, and do the dirty work.

Hes the ultimate glue guy second only to probably OG. And now we got both.

I still think the Knicks overpaid, but the way trades have been lately is, if you have the assets, you can trade them for picks so its no big deal.

If this whole shit blows up and fails, you can get multiple picks for the top 7 players on the Knicks, so who cares. Thats how GMs been handling trading for picks.

Im happy for the Nets too. Now they can do a proper rebuild.

Joe Tsai and Marks get no credit from me cause theyre both cowards.

They are so content with being mediocre that they never trade players until the players demand a trade. Lmaoooo. They never make the decision themselves.

That said though, it worked out for them. Fuck Tsai and Marks, but im happy it worked out for Nets fan.

The thing with the Knicks getting Mikail is the fit. Hes the exact player that the Knicks need. Dont need to be a 2nd option, but a guy who can score and win a game for you, defend at a really high level, and do the dirty work.

Hes the ultimate glue guy second only to probably OG. And now we got both.

I still think the Knicks overpaid, but the way trades have been lately is, if you have the assets, you can trade them for picks so its no big deal.

If this whole shit blows up and fails, you can get multiple picks for the top 7 players on the Knicks, so who cares. Thats how GMs been handling trading for picks.
Shit ain’t gonna blow up though if they don’t win they won’t win but the last thing that should worry about is chemistry

they already won together it’s.now they have better pieces than they’re college squad

going to be interesting, we never seen successful college athletes becomes successful nba players then get to play together again.

Shit ain’t gonna blow up though if they don’t win they won’t win but the last thing that should worry about is chemistry

they already won together it’s.now they have better pieces than they’re college squad

going to be interesting, we never seen successful college athletes becomes successful nba players then get to play together again.
Facts. The shit not gonna blow up.

The Knicks gonna be contenders for the next few years. Will they win a chip? Who knows. But theyll have consistent success

Back