Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2024 NBA Offseason Thread

test
I smiled so much reading this.

life so good.
Maybe 10 years later you can explain Warrior haters to me, cuz I still don't get it.. I feel like you Warrior haters were leftovers from the Heatles haters. The Warriors Dynasty came together as organically as humanly possible yet received hate as if they schemed to win like the Heat did..

Maybe 10 years later you can explain Warrior haters to me, cuz I still don't get it.. I feel like you Warrior haters were leftovers from the Heatles haters. The Warriors Dynasty came together as organically as humanly possible yet received hate as if they schemed to win like the Heat did..
Oh nah I’m a hater because they were directly in the way of my team accomplishing things.

I respect em though.

I never hated the warriors during their run. Had no reason too. Respected it. Still do.

But mfers became unbeareable during the downfall. Klay pouting and showing the 4 rings everytime.

Draymond doing all this wild shit and then saying he almost retired cause the shit is so hard.

Curry crying during a game.

Mfers just became way too fucking annoying.

Theres a ton of other examples.

Im just happy cause Klay leaving is the first major step to getting all that shit out my face.

I never hated the warriors during their run. Had no reason too. Respected it. Still do.

But mfers became unbeareable during the downfall. Klay pouting and showing the 4 rings everytime.

Draymond doing all this wild shit and then saying he almost retired cause the shit is so hard.

Curry crying during a game.

Mfers just became way too fucking annoying.

Theres a ton of other examples.

Im just happy cause Klay leaving is the first major step to getting all that shit out my face.
200w.gif

Back