Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Pistons and Hornets both have me interested in what they do the rest of the summer and what the vision is going forward

I love when a team cleans house with a new coach and GM(and in Charlotte's case ownership)

Makes ZERO sense to fire Monty after one year.

This is why Detroit Basketball will be a wasteland for years to come. Just like the Wizards.

The man didn’t want to coach there to begin with. They offered him all that money and he did what most folks would do, and that’s take the money.

It’s crazy how much some of these owners are dealing with dead salaries paying multiple coaches.
That’s because the coaches come cheap. $15 M for a coach is the outlier; the average price for a coach is less than 10M per season.

Considering a hit like that vs a $25-30M for a player, the economics say coach over player every time.

Pistons and Hornets both have me interested in what they do the rest of the summer and what the vision is going forward

I love when a team cleans house with a new coach and GM(and in Charlotte's case ownership)
I’m with you on that. Nothing better (besides the playoffs) than the roster and organization building of teams in my opinion. I love this time of year.

The more I think about it. Miles Bridges is the player I want Philly to go get.

He's on Maxey's timeline.

He will be cheaper than the other names thrown out. Gives Philly room to fill out the roster.

We desperately need rebounding.

I'm sure he's use to boos by now so the Philly crowd won't be a issue.
giphy.gif

So who else are we supposed to be getting that will help Maxey beat the Celtics, who will most likely run the east for the next 7-10 years, in this timeline you speak of?

giphy.gif

So who else are we supposed to be getting that will help Maxey beat the Celtics, who will most likely run the east for the next 7-10 years, in this timeline you speak of?

So we just supposed to lay down and die bcuz of the Celtics?

The NBA gonna end free agency while the celts are together?

Is Biid still not under contract with Philly?

And you had the nerve to say I wasn't a real fan?

The fuck?

Back