Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2024 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Cp3 to the Spurs is a great move i was actually thinking that having his mind, mentorship would be a great thing there so im kinda not suprised

And Paul George to Philly seemed like they writing was on the wall the legit 3rd man not a weekend warrior like Tobias

Don't trip. Highsmith & Love gonna hold it down in South Beach. No way yall make the play-in 3 years in a row. Right?
I'm not a miami fan lol....this nigga gonna be crying about it because he ain't gonna like the deal they gave him but he predicted last week saying the sixers would be dumb enough to give paul george alot of money

Sixers objectively got a ton better.

That said, they can go 82-0 and I still wont fear them until Embiid and PG are healthy on game day.

For all the shit that PG gets, he really is the definition of a star player that fits in any system and next to any superstar. Fit is never a question with him.

His only two issues is that hes been pulling disappearing acts in big games in the playoffs since the bubble and that hes been injury prone.

Having pay PG 50+ mil at 37 and 38 years old is gonna be tough, but we seen time and time again that no contract is untradeable unless its Zach Lavine.

I like the move by Philly. Put all your chips in and risk it all to win. Fuck worrying about 2-3 years from now.

Imagine giving up first round picks and quality role players to team Harden with PG just for PG to leave and play for the team Harden came from.

darly-morey.gif

Also if the trade rumors were true about PG for Wiggins, Kuminga, and CP3 then Clips might as well bring Sterling back.

Back