Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Also at this point the hawks should be trading Trae too

There’s no free agents outside of Paul George and even that’s iffy

They got Risacher and Jalen Johnson already as foundational pieces

Use Trae to get more assets

Let Dyson the two forwards and whoever you get for trae just be the team

I hate I’m even saying this but these other GM’s DO NOT fuck with the lakers. Hawks wanted Austin reaves and D’lo and these mawfuckas settle for 2 bench players and picks lol that’s wild

I hate I’m even saying this but these other GM’s DO NOT fuck with the lakers. Hawks wanted Austin reaves and D’lo and these mawfuckas settle for 2 bench players and picks lol that’s wild
Things could’ve changed

Reaves and Dlo indicates competing

Dyson and two picks indicates looking to the future

That old deal was before the hawks got the #1 pick that they were not supposed to get

Things could’ve changed

Reaves and Dlo indicates competing

Dyson and two picks indicates looking to the future

That old deal was before the hawks got the #1 pick that they were not supposed to get
Good point, it’s rumored they’ve been trying to finish this deal for a few weeks now and Atlanta wanted herb jones and the pelicans wanted Okongwu but this is the deal they agreed too. I think Atlanta could’ve gotten back something better for Murray

Good point, it’s rumored they’ve been trying to finish this deal for a few weeks now and Atlanta wanted herb jones and the pelicans wanted Okongwu but this is the deal they agreed too. I think Atlanta could’ve gotten back something better for Murray
Pelicans weren't giving up Herb

I think the hawks had less leverage here

Could they have maybe gotten more? Possibly but they were the more desperate side

Also at this point the hawks should be trading Trae too

There’s no free agents outside of Paul George and even that’s iffy

They got Risacher and Jalen Johnson already as foundational pieces

Use Trae to get more assets

Let Dyson the two forwards and whoever you get for trae just be the team

I think they will end up shipping Trae too,they're clearly rebuilding, I don't even think they could make the 8th seed.

Back