Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Lmaooooo.

Nets fans found themselves rooting for the Sixers last season.

They gonna be funny as fuck this season. Not funny haha, funny with the clown shoes and car.
Nets fans aint worried bout the Knicks bro
Its the Garden faithful whose minds we have occupied rent free as this tweet suggests.

We got bigger fish to fry on the ave we cookin up the tank and looking to stock up in 2025. Yall go ahead, get yall hopes up only to get bounced by Boston while Mikal goes 3 for 16 in that game 5 elimination game. But i'm rooting for you and Starks, I wanna see yall happy. I dont hate on Black Boy Joy

Its the Garden faithful whose minds we have occupied rent free as this tweet suggests.

We got bigger fish to fry on the ave we cookin up the tank and looking to stock up in 2025. Yall go ahead, get yall hopes up only to get bounced by Boston while Mikal goes 3 for 16 in that game 5 elimination game. But i'm rooting for you and Starks, I wanna see yall happy. I dont hate on Black Boy Joy
I see you tryna build up that karma cause the Yankees finna let you down again lol

The jig is up.

Mans tried to have genuine, analytical and fact based dialogue about basketball without agendas and wasn’t an outlandish take guy so that makes sense.

They don’t want people that watch the games and put the work in, they want clowns.

ESPN claimed that it’s because of “budget cuts” since he made 7 figures but there’s a free agent out there that may be looking for a new home……

PG is sneakily one of the greatest scorers of his generation while also being a quality defensive player

He’s prototypically the ideal build of the modern forward being 6’9

There’s no real glaring holes in his game

He won a lot of people over with his shoes too lol

I get it
Plus his game is esthetically pleasing, unlike a guy who has won more in Kawhi. Kids and casuals like people with a “deep bag”. Shit, before Toronto you had Kevin Durant shitting on Kawhi to big up Paul George.

Don’t get me wrong, I think Paul George is a really good and a future basketball hall of fame player.

We was brothers until I saw you root for Philly of all teams. Knew then the brotherhood was over.

Back