Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

no doubt, just seems like it ain't "official" until woj or shams post it.

We need a reliable source thread so niggas can make sure they ain't getting ballsacked before they hit the post button.
Ehh that’s a casual take though

There’s many that break news but they just haven’t had the influence that shams and woj have

With woj out the paint others will ascend

It’s a new day!

Ehh that’s a casual take though

There’s many that break news but they just haven’t had the influence that shams and woj have

With woj out the paint others will ascend

It’s a new day!
I was kinda talking on here though. I see it all the time. Someone will post a tweet with news in it and it kinda gets ignored. 10 minutes later another poster will drop a tweet by woj or shams and then everyone responds. It's really bad during the trade deadline or free agency.

I was kinda talking on here though. I see it all the time. Someone will post a tweet with news in it and it kinda gets ignored. 10 minutes later another poster will drop a tweet by woj or shams and then everyone responds. It's really bad during the trade deadline or free agency.
Ohhh gotcha

That’s from people on here being casual with their news

Like that time when 5th letter was talking about a guy talking about Embiid when he didn’t know he was a Sixers beat writer

Not much different than yours but it's hard because the criteria is kind of all over the place....like you Simmons might be out of the league in a year but he had some incredible highs as an All NBA Defender

Wemby
Edwards
Zion
Banchero
Towns
Simmons
Cade
Wiggins
Ayton
Fultz

Back