Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Gonna be interested to see what the raptors do the next 2 years. This year is the 30 year anniversary and next year they have the option for a complete rebrand.

Rumor is they will go with some sort of tribute to the 01 jerseys to coincide with retiring vince carter's jersey.

Would your rather dlo and rui or Wiggins and kuminga? One of those are probably happening by the trade deadline. Miami just has to confirm to themselves the run is over.
I said kuminga and Wiggins awhile ago but Wiggins gives me pause

lol @ Dlo and Rui

I need Dlo, vando, and knecht

Also you said Miami needed to pivot because Josh Richardson got hurt

It’s not over even with no Jimmy

I’ll take the lakers’ offer I made up though.

If we going by what you said, warriors

I said kuminga and Wiggins awhile ago but Wiggins gives me pause

lol @ Dlo and Rui

I need Dlo, vando, and knecht

Also you said Miami needed to pivot because Josh Richardson got hurt

It’s not over even with no Jimmy

I’ll take the lakers’ offer I made up though.

If we going by what you said, warriors
I never said anything about Josh Richardson I promise.

You really love these pilgrims huh?

Why would I not want knecht? I also said two other players but sure let’s focus on the white guy

Also

View attachment 1379286
View attachment 1379287
What's what I said have to do with Josh Richardson. Cause his picture was in a thumbnail? If that nigga was the standard for health I'd still tell you it's over and question your love for pilgrims.

My issue with you wanting knecht is you got 2 cacs that are better at the same things plus a Mexican whose better at all the other things. And Kevin love. You've got all white bases covered buddy.

What's what I said has to do with Josh Richardson. Cause his picture was in a thumbnail. If that nigga was the standard for health I'd still tell you it's over and question your love for pilgrims.

My issue with you wanting knecht is you got 2 cacs that are better at the same things plus a Mexican whose better at all the other things. And Kevin love. You've got all white bases covered buddy.
Well considering that was you quoting that news I would surmise you made that post because of Josh Richardson…it’s okay man lol

I Would want a knecht to replace a Herro who makes too much and might not be long for Miami once they find a suitor and a Duncan who is 30 years old coming off a back injury

Kevin love is like 37

Why would I not get a young player back in a Jimmy trade?

I’ll give you a pass for it being the offseason and you’re out of shape

Well considering that was you quoting that news I would surmise you made that post because of Josh Richardson…it’s okay man lol

I Would want a knecht to replace a Herro who makes too much and might not be long for Miami once they find a suitor and a Duncan who is 30 years old coming off a back injury

Kevin love is like 37

Why would I not get a young player back in a Jimmy trade?

I’ll give you a pass for it being the offseason and you’re out of shape
Kuminga >>>>> knect.

Wipe your mouth.

giphy (73).gif

Back