Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Messed up to think about but it could end up working in their favour. Less distraction and missed games. Maybe he locks back in. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Ehh nothing wiggins has shown the past year and a half has made anyone believe he can lock in

Like they already held him out from the Olympics because they were trying to trade him

Now how you gonna trade a guy after his dad passed away? How much is his value gonna tank even more with this happening weeks before training camp?

When this whole ordeal first started he was missing like 20 games and shit

I can only imagine it’s worse now for him

They been trying to give him away for a looong time

also sidenote I thought about this the other day but I constantly forget he’s on the team as it is

Ehh nothing wiggins has shown the past year and a half has made anyone believe he can lock in

Like they already held him out from the Olympics because they were trying to trade him

Now how you gonna trade a guy after his dad passed away? How much is his value gonna tank even more with this happening weeks before training camp?

When this whole ordeal first started he was missing like 20 games and shit

I can only imagine it’s worse now for him

They been trying to give him away for a looong time

also sidenote I thought about this the other day but I constantly forget he’s on the team as it is

He locked in when he won an NBA chip before the last year and a half so why can't he lock in now? You don't forget what it takes after you achieve the goal.

I don't necessarily think the warriors are pressed to trade him either. It's not like he has any physical issues.

We also don't know his grieving process.
Rj missed a week when his brother died last season and came back killing.

Too soon to write Wiggins off imo.

He locked in when he won an NBA chip before the last year and a half so why can't he lock in now? You don't forget what it takes after you achieve the goal.

I don't necessarily think the warriors are pressed to trade him either. It's not like he has any physical issues.

I’m talking post championship

You know after he started having the issues

How are they not pressed to trade him? Since dunleavy took over that’s one of their main goals and again if they don’t let him play in the Olympics to keep him available to trade that is being pressed to trade him lol

Wiggins has already shown he isn’t as resilient as RJ

Wake up brother

I’m talking post championship

You know after he started having the issues

How are they not pressed to trade him? Since dunleavy took over that’s one of their main goals and again if they don’t let him play in the Olympics to keep him available to trade that is being pressed to trade him lol

Wiggins has already shown he isn’t as resilient as RJ

Wake up brother

Post championship is a year and a half.

The grizzlies told Zach edey to stay home doesn't mean they're going to trade him.

The niggas dad just died. You can let him show up to training camp instead of writing him off before the body is put in the ground.

The grizzlies told Zach edey to stay home doesn't mean they're going to trade him.

The niggas dad just died. You can let him show up to training camp instead of writing him off before the body is put in the ground.
I’m speculating on Wiggins based on how he was when his dad first got sick

Even the warriors got frustrated with him

It’s common knowledge Wiggins was held out because the warriors didn’t want to risk him getting injured

The edey example is stupid lol

I’m not writing him off I’m just saying based on how Wiggins has been in the past, I know the warriors are like damn it’s gonna be even harder to move him now

Again, wake up brother

He locked in because it was a contract year

I’m speculating on Wiggins based on how he was when his dad first got sick

Even the warriors got frustrated with him

It’s common knowledge Wiggins was held out because the warriors didn’t want to risk him getting injured

The edey example is stupid lol

I’m not writing him off I’m just saying based on how Wiggins has been in the past, I know the warriors are like damn it’s gonna be even harder to move him now

Again, wake up brother
How has he been in the past tho? You're acting like he did some egregious shit or he's supposed to be immune to being fucked up about his dad dying.

I forgot abw is home of the super niggas tho. He was supposed to laugh all this off.

I agree with you on this. Maybe basketball and his teammates will help him. He might come in more focused

It’s obvious his father’s health issues played a part with his game being off and him missing time.

Not a fan of the Warriors, but I’m rooting for him to have a bounce back season

How has he been in the past tho? You're acting like he did some egregious shit or he's supposed to be immune to being fucked up about his dad dying.

I forgot abw is home of the super niggas tho. He was supposed to laugh all this off.
Lol yo what are you talking about?

If Wiggins missed mad games while the warriors were struggling to the point where people wondered what’s taking him so long you act like it’s a leap in logic to imagine it being worse now that his father passed now

And again while they are trying to trade him

Nobody said Wiggins can’t feel the way he feels I’m speaking from the organization’s standpoint

If you wanna ignore all the stuff from Wiggins go ahead

Lol yo what are you talking about?

If Wiggins missed mad games while the warriors were struggling to the point where people wondered what’s taking him so long you act like it’s a leap in logic to imagine it being worse now that his father passed now

And again while they are trying to trade him

Nobody said Wiggins can’t feel the way he feels I’m speaking from the organization’s standpoint

If you wanna ignore all the stuff from Wiggins go ahead
The organization knew exactly what was going on with him. Only people wondering were niggas like you.

You keep saying they were trying to trade him. Where's your proof? And what stuff from Wiggins is anyone ignoring?

2 simple questions you're basing you're argument on but I bet you can't answer them.

The organization knew exactly what was going on with him. Only people wondering were niggas like you.

You keep saying they were trying to trade him. Where's your proof? And what stuff from Wiggins is anyone ignoring?

2 simple questions you're basing you're argument on but I bet you can't answer them.
The organization knew what was going on and still was frustrated

Both things can be true

Bro I’m not gonna sift through the internet to find stuff about how the warriors have been trying to move Wiggins for a year now

I already said the reasons for why I said what I said multiple times

you’re blindly riding for Wiggins and I’m not sure why

I’m not even being anti Wiggins all I’m saying is knowing what I know I can bet the warriors are like “damn it might be even harder now”

But it’s cool man disregard what I’m saying because you find it hard to believe

You believe Wiggins will be perfectly fine and ball out despite him showing he’s not that kinda guy in the past

Cool I hope you’re right

Idc this much

The organization knew what was going on and still was frustrated

Both things can be true

Bro I’m not gonna sift through the internet to find stuff about how the warriors have been trying to move Wiggins for a year now

I already said the reasons for why I said what I said multiple times

you’re blindly riding for Wiggins and I’m not sure why

I’m not even being anti Wiggins all I’m saying is knowing what I know I can bet the warriors are like “damn it might be even harder now”

But it’s cool man disregard what I’m saying because you find it hard to believe

Idc this much
Thought so... next topic.

Back