Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

I’m on the side of getting rid of green to have more opportunity and money for Amen long term

It's tough because as much flack that Jalen gets(and deservedly so for the most part) all of these prospects we have are flawed in someway

Take Jalen out of the equation.....now you have Amen and Sengun together, two non shooters sharing the court

I'm extremely high on Amen but even I know he has very long way to go on the jumper and honestly might never get there

It's tough because as much flack that Jalen gets(and deservedly so for the most part) all of these prospects we have are flawed in someway

Take Jalen out of the equation.....now you have Amen and Sengun together, two non shooters sharing the court

I'm extremely high on Amen but even I know he has very long way to go on the jumper and honestly might never get there

I’m one of the few non rockets fans that actually doesn’t have an issue with Jalen

He’s just the odd man out as far as contracts to me

I understand the non shooters thing but Jabari and FVV are still there and in a World where there is no FVV and amen is starting there, you have reed as your starting SG who will guard opposing PGs on the other end

I’m not letting the lack of shot deter me from a guy as athletic as Amen

That shit looks disgusting

Amen is going to be a playmaking dynamo that has barely any competition athletically

Ausar is going to be a supremely athletic defensive rebounding wing

They both on teams that aren’t using them to their full potential yet but when they get the chance? Oooh

Back