Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

At this point there can only be 2 who might be gone

Willie Green
Chauncey Billups

Not that it’s a high chance but the only guys who have any chance imo

Add doc rivers to the list. If Milwaukee gets off to a bad start in the regular season or has another rough post season he's done.

Add doc rivers to the list. If Milwaukee gets off to a bad start in the regular season or has another rough post season he's done.
I wanted to put Doc but I can’t see the bucks going through a season where they are learning from a new coach mid season again

But we are kinda talking about 2 diff things

I’m talking being let go during the season whereas you are opening it up to past the season so I can’t say I disagree if we going by what you say

I would’ve brought up Donovan but they just reupped and he’s not a bad coach for a team that’s rebuilding and young

I'd feel much better about the Giddey trade/rebuild if they didn't already have to pay him

Like he's an awkward player to build around so before you can even see what you really have you kind of have to commit to trying to make things wotk around his style

Yeah this is stupid.

I'll even go further to say him dying put him higher up in/accelerated the conversation. But I don't want no type of smoke on the issue. That's peace.
I agree with that because it’s factual

And thats why it makes no sense

Kobe dying elevated him I guess out of sympathy and admiration so him being alive wouldn’t do that

Magic talking like Kobe died while still playing

Back