Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

So……. You don’t think the reason some of these guys don’t succeed might have something to do with them not being good enough (or injured) for the NBA or maybe even being drafted to the wrong situations?

Teams don’t have to draft players they could trade the pick for an established player or trade it for a future draft pick.

Not too mention expansion could give some of these guys a better chance to make the league and showcase their talents. Something that wouldn’t happen on teams with tighter rosters.
I'm taking quality over quantity. A good player can overcome his bad situation. If you can really play a GM is gonna sign you. Their job is on the line also. Like I said. Build up the G- league and let those players show they belong and once they do, they will be in the league.

In a perfect world. The G- league season starts after the Finals and runs until All Star break. Good televised ball year round.

Last edited:
Here is the list not including NBA TV games (since some of you don't get NBA TV):

ATL: 2
BOS: 26
BKN: 1
CHA: 1
CHI: 2
CLE: 9
DAL: 23
DEN: 22
DET: 1
GSW: 24
HOU: 3
IND: 9
LAC: 9
LAL: 29
MEM: 9
MIA: 7
MIL: 17
MIN: 18
NOP: 9
NYK: 24
OKC: 15
ORL: 5
PHI: 21
PHX: 19
POR: 1
SAC: 6
SAS: 13
TOR: 1
UTA: 2
WAS: 1

Silver ain't trying to push Bam and Tyler to the masses?

@#1hiphopjunki3

View attachment 1360226

We coming for wemby, nigga! (Pause)

We play you guys the 1st home game of the season and then play you guys again (I have tickets to that game) two days later.

Why they do the schedule like that? Houston is only 3 hours away. I can understand teams like the Lakers and Clippers (got tickets to those also) playing multiple times in one trip.

The Blazers will probably not even be a play-in team next year, but I think it has a good enough roster (to be a play-in team).

This is not a bad team, and Blanton isn't even pictured.

He was way less efficient in more minutes and 50 less games so nah.

He was really steady in his rookie season. But that's the effect of having to play off Dame as opposed to Scoot.

He started out looking much better, but then Scoot and some others got injured and they had him playing PG some of the time, and then he got injured, came back and his efficiency (which had been up and down to some extent) just went down before his second injury that ultimately cost him the rest of the season. He did less his rookie year (which made him have relatively high efficiency), but looked better at the start of his second before injuries (his own and others) changed his role and then affected his play.

He started out looking much better, but then Scoot and some others got injured and they had him playing PG some of the time, and then he got injured, came back and his efficiency (which had been up and down to some extent) just went down before his second injury that ultimately cost him the rest of the season. He did less his rookie year (which made him have relatively high efficiency), but looked better at the start of his second before injuries (his own and others) changed his role and then affected his play.
Why did you wack me then give a deep dive basically saying the same thing?

barack-obama-shrug.gif

I might be over sensitive to anything that may be perceived as Shaedon hate. lol

But you did say that he made no leap, and I was trying to say that when you take what I said into account, he actually did. Not a big leap, but a leap.
Nah. But that's peace.

NBA teams total back-to-backs for the 2024-25 season based on my count:

CLE: 16
HOU: 16
LAC: 16
OKC: 16
SAC: 16
WAS: 16
ATL: 15
BKN: 15
DEN: 15
MIL: 15