Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

In what way do you think he will be underrated?

I think barring injuries he is gonna get his numbers and they will win some games, but unless some teams get injury riddled or someone takes an ALL STAR leap on their roster outisde of him, they will be a play in team at best.

Idk how to say it......

There were conversations/debates about who was better and who the Hawks should keep between Trae and Murray....almost having talks like they're the same caliber of player

Obviously Trae is a very flawed player but it's still levels to this lol

Idk how to say it......

There were conversations/debates about who was better and who the Hawks should keep between Trae and Murray....almost having talks like they're the same caliber of player

Obviously Trae is a very flawed player but it's still levels to this lol
I believe folks had debates over who the Hawks should keep because many thought they could get more asserts for Young and believed it would be simpler to re-tool the Hawks without his massive contract.

I’m sure a few folks on this site know I’m not the biggest fan of Young, but even i will admit he is a useful and successful player.

If I felt the Spurs were only one player away from being a consistent contender, I might’ve been rooting for us to get Young.

Last edited:
I still don't understand this.
strain-13.png

"Emirates Cup" is crazy.

But theyll suspend a player for calling someone a "faggot".

Not that I'm a proponent of homophobia, or think anyone should call anyone the f word.

But its wild inconsistent to say you are pro human rights, pro womans rights, pro minority rights, and pro gay rights and then accept money from the UAE.

Still watching every game but sheesh.

Last edited:
"Emirates Cup" is crazy.

But theyll suspend a player for calling someone a "faggot".

Not that I'm a proponent of homophobia, or think anyone should call anyonr the f word.

But its wild inconsistent to say you are pro human rights, pro womans rights, pro minority rights, and pro gay rights and then accept money from the UAE.

Still watching every game but sheesh.

UAE, China....

Back