Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

I appreciate Mcbride being in the graphic. Lmaoooo. But honestly Scottie is the most setup to take the allstar leap. Sengun is a box stat stuffer so his numbers gonna be great but hes gonna be getting yelled at by his coach all season so idk. Cade is arguably the most talented of the bunch but the pistons are too big of an obstacle.

Im gonna go Scottie off the top.

I appreciate Mcbride being in the graphic. Lmaoooo. But honestly Scottie is the most setup to take the allstar leap. Sengun is a box stat stuffer so his numbers gonna be great but hes gonna be getting yelled at by his coach all season so idk. Cade is arguably the most talented pof the bunch but the pistons are too big of an obstacle.

Im gonna go Scottie off the top.
Fyi Scottie has already made that leap. He made the allstar team this past season. Hopefully he can get to all nba or at least get consideration this season.

I can see kuminga or Cade have transformative years.

Fyi Scottie has already made that leap. He made the allstar team this past season. Hopefully he can get to all nba or at least get consideration this season.

Damn I thought I posted this earlier but I said kuminga just from no klay and just development

Damn thats a good reminder. I remember his numbers being great and his play taking a big step but I didnt remember he made the actual team.

That was a good look for him.

Back