Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Teams about about to recalibrate their tanking strategy after seeing Cooper Flagg in these Team USA practices

One team I wish could've got in the mix for the top pick this year is Toronto, I think Flagg and Scottie Barnes would have you set for the next decade plus

Too late for them to pivot in that direction though unless they have some injuries......Right now it seems like they're committed to this group for at least the next 2-3 years

I fuck with Barnes heavy and think hes going to be an all star within the next year or 2....but $600 Mil wrapped up in Barnes, Quickley, Barrett, Poeltl....I don't know what the expected ceiling with that group is

Teams about about to recalibrate their tanking strategy after seeing Cooper Flagg in these Team USA practices

One team I wish could've got in the mix for the top pick this year is Toronto, I think Flagg and Scottie Barnes would have you set for the next decade plus

Too late for them to pivot in that direction though unless they have some injuries......Right now it seems like they're committed to this group for at least the next 2-3 years

I fuck with Barnes heavy and think hes going to be an all star within the next year or 2....but $600 Mil wrapped up in Barnes, Quickley, Barrett, Poeltl....I don't know what the expected ceiling with that group is
Fuck Toronto

The league owe us

Damn rich Paul nem was tripping. That's crazy.🤦🏿

Shout out to Gary but I'd rather see gradey and Jakobe thrown into the fire with those minutes. Writing was on the wall as soon as we drafted walters. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Gary Trent Jr can help a good team. Just not going to be at a favorable price point. Should sign a 1 yr somewhere like Milwaukee where he can get his shit off and be seen if he's trying to get that kind of bag. Gonna have to start playing defense again tho.

Flagg, Aj, maulach... we'll get a guy regardless of how good or bad we do. Team is just as likely to compete for a play in spot or be bottom 5. It will most likely come down to injuries. We'll get lucky or we won't. We're in the business of making good basketball players and getting niggas paid.

Tanking repeatedly while overlooking player development and only coming out with a bunch of 3rd picks having a mid off is just not our bag but I respect it.

We'll focus on drafting the best player available at our time on the clock.

And Barnes is an allstar already. Ain't no in the next year or 2. Stop playing with me.

Back