Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also how long before Kawhi asks for a trade?
Paul George surprised me but I don’t think Kawhi will ever leave just from him being near home

Why leave and have to get reacclimated again?

He has a solid owner and a coach who I assume he likes who’s been there for awhile with him

If I’m Kawhi I stay there and then retire in 3 years

Yeah, Kawhi doesn't seem like the type to start ring chasing. He seems like a needs to be comfortable type of dude. I think he's comfortable in L.A.
Also outside of being drafted by SA and traded to Toronto

He’s only ever picked where he wanted to play once and I don’t see why he would leave that

Kawhi gonna hoop and be mildly competitive and retire and just enjoy himself in obscurity

I can dig it

Paul George surprised me but I don’t think Kawhi will ever leave just from him being near home

Why leave and have to get reacclimated again?

He has a solid owner and a coach who I assume he likes who’s been there for awhile with him

If I’m Kawhi I stay there and then retire in 3 years

Word, I should've rephrased that

I should've said when do the trade rumors for Kawhi start

He probably is comfortable being home and wouldn't ask out although that's not impossible

It would be highly irresponsible of the Clippers front office to not shop him if/when things start to go south....but by then it might be too late if he's hurt again

Think the Clippers are going to be a disaster this season

Word, I should've rephrased that

I should've said when do the trade rumors for Kawhi start

He probably is comfortable being home and wouldn't ask out although that's not impossible

It would be highly irresponsible of the Clippers front office to not shop him if/when things start to go south....but by then it might be too late if he's hurt again

Think the Clippers are going to be a disaster this season
Clippers have a 2 year plan to get ready for a new era

I think they know it’s over so idk outside of moving him when he’s expiring about him moving

Clippers handled this Paul George situation horribly

Should've just gave him the 4 year deal....would it have been a bad contract the moment it was signed? Of course but you've committed and invested so much into this group over the years and to just let him leave over a 4th year is ridiculous

Clippers handled this Paul George situation horribly

Should've just gave him the 4 year deal....would it have been a bad contract the moment it was signed? Of course but you've committed and invested so much into this group over the years and to just let him leave over a 4th year is ridiculous
Their only misstep was not getting anything for him

they tried with the warriors but can’t fault them for it not working out that way but that’s where they really lost

Nobody wanted to see PG/Kawhi for another 3-4 years with harden gone in 2 years

They bringing the black jerseys back!!

GR8vicWa8AAoC8J

Their only misstep was not getting anything for him

they tried with the warriors but can’t fault them for it not working out that way but that’s where they really lost

Nobody wanted to see PG/Kawhi for another 3-4 years with harden gone in 2 years

The negotiations just didn’t make sense....I understand PG wanting a no trade clause though after how they did Blake Griffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back