Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Finals: Boston Celtics vs Dallas Mavericks (CELTICS WIN 18th NBA TITLE)

Added to Calendar: 06-06-24, 06-09-24, 06-12-24, 06-17-24

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoa JT drove into the paint and the D collapsed

😮

Ainge and Stevens bent over backwards to give Tatum as much help as possible because he’s not built for it

That’s it

It worked because you got guys talking about Tatum’s stats 4 years into the decade being better than everybody else despite never being MVP, winning a ring, or being considered a top 5 Player

Now he gets to ride KP, Jaylen, Jrue, and etc to the promised land
If he’s so terrible how come he’s 2nd all time in playoff points at age 26 only behind Kobe? That’s not getting carried, being top 10 playoff wise in multiple categories and closing in on a ring at 26 years old is not getting carried. Jaylen has been better this playoffs at hitting clutch shots and responding to runs and setting a tone but once again if you’re leading your team in points rebounds and assists that’s not getting carried. You and other people in the media crown players that’s accomplished much less in their career. Yeah Tatum might not have an MVP or ring yet but he’s eliminated multiple MVP’s in the playoffs Giannis 2 times, KD, and Embiid like 3 or 4 times shit embiid has never been to the conference finals let alone the finals. Main thing I’m saying is although he didn’t play that well yesterday he still contributed and he’ll have his imprint on this series scoring wise but as long as we get 4 wins that’s what I’m focused on

Boston racism is no different than anywhere else!

Oh so when white fans are burning jersey elsewhere it's not the same as in Boston?

And Brown gets criticized alot by the national and local media when he's "mid"

You still have posters and cats on Twitter talking about he has no left.

He was left off of every NBA 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams roster...

Tatum does skate by more than Brown would ever. Not pinning them both against each other or say Tatum ain't better but it's noticeable who gets pushed more.

Oh so when white fans are burning jersey elsewhere it's not the same as in Boston?

And Brown gets criticized alot by the national and local media when he's "mid"

You still have posters and cats on Twitter talking about he has no left.

He was left off of every NBA 1st, 2nd and 3rd teams roster...

Tatum does skate by more than Brown would ever. Not pinning them both against each other or say Tatum ain't better but it's noticeable who gets pushed more.
You show me another city packing out a doll that looks fresh out of Tales From The Hood over said player’s departure and I’ll digress. The floor is yours big dog

IMG_7792.jpeg

Thursday’s Mavericks-Celtics NBA Finals Game 1 averaged a 5.7 rating and 10.99 million viewers on ABC (11.04 million including 43,000 on ESPN Deportes), topping only the two COVID-era series of 2020 (Heat-Lakers: 4.1, 7.69M) and 2021 (Bucks-Suns: 4.5, 8.70M) as the least-watched Game 1 of the Finals since 2007.

Ratings and viewership declined 5% from last year’s Heat-Nuggets Game 1, which drew a 6.0 and 11.58 million on ABC and ESPN2. Compared to the previous Finals to involve the Celtics — 2022 against the Warriors — ratings fell 11% and viewership 8% from a 6.4 and 11.90 million.

If he’s so terrible how come he’s 2nd all time in playoff points at age 26 only behind Kobe? That’s not getting carried, being top 10 playoff wise in multiple categories and closing in on a ring at 26 years old is not getting carried. Jaylen has been better this playoffs at hitting clutch shots and responding to runs and setting a tone but once again if you’re leading your team in points rebounds and assists that’s not getting carried. You and other people in the media crown players that’s accomplished much less in their career. Yeah Tatum might not have an MVP or ring yet but he’s eliminated multiple MVP’s in the playoffs Giannis 2 times, KD, and Embiid like 3 or 4 times shit embiid has never been to the conference finals let alone the finals. Main thing I’m saying is although he didn’t play that well yesterday he still contributed and he’ll have his imprint on this series scoring wise but as long as we get 4 wins that’s what I’m focused on

Brother, this is facts, but dont waste your time, This guy is a Lakers fan. We'll never get along

You show me another city packing out a doll that looks fresh out of Tales From The Hood over said player’s departure and I’ll digress. The floor is yours big dog

Why does it matter? Especially If you are trying to Insinuate some type of in your window racism?

Wouldn't burning of a jersey do just that. Or we want to be very selective?

Philly fans Wouldn't do this, or knick fans wouldn't do this?(With a doll) Cleveland?

Screenshot-2024-06-07-at-10.27.25%E2%80%AFAM.png

Lol. Kidd tryna make Tatum crash the Celtics out the series.

Kidd calls Brown the Celtics' 'best player'

e05b4cb8-3825-4533-88e0-610bfad1d636_text.gif

Lol. Kidd tryna make Tatum crash the Celtics out the series.

Kidd calls Brown the Celtics' 'best player'

View attachment 1323585
me and kidd see the same thing

Back