Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Finals: Boston Celtics vs Dallas Mavericks (CELTICS WIN 18th NBA TITLE)

Added to Calendar: 06-06-24, 06-09-24, 06-12-24, 06-17-24

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Glad Porzingis was impactful in his minutes and S/O to having 6 players in double figures jaylen saved us when the mavs cut it to 8. Great defense holding them to 89 points. Repeat this on Sunday with less turnovers and a better Tatum performance

Just want to make note...

Kyrie is now 2-13 vs the Cs..

Edit:

Actually 7-11

And 1-10 since stomping on the Cs logo..
I listen to basketball podcasts at work everyone was talking about how skilled kyrie is and was gonna cook us ignoring the fact that he’s now lost 11 straight games to us shooting below 40% in over half the games. Like I said luka is gonna get his but this 6-19 game tonight doesn’t surprise me at all

Good win for the Celtics.

Looks bad for the Mavs cause when Tatum plays this bad and Brown only takes 12 shots, you got to win that game

I said Celts in 5 earlier in this thread. Not sure if that will happen.
If you eliminate bias towards Kyrie & Luka. It's easy to see that Boston has better defenders and more scorers and guys that have been playing their roles for quite some time. We all want Boston to lose but it ain't gonna happen.

That O.G. family trip to Lloret De Mar gonna be epic. Bottomless Sangrias on me yall.

i

He’s the best player and the one with more heart but it’s set up where Tatum gets the shine

Because he plays average but will hit 2 open threes and get an and 1 while being up 10+ to make it look like he killed it when you look at the box score
This goofy ass shit is just false, 1 of 5 players in nba history to lead their team in points rebounds and assists heading into the finals. He can play much better than he did yesterday and he still had a double double. Tatum is a rhythm player and usually starts series kinda slow so as this series continues he’ll play better. Mavs damn near got 20 pieced with our top 2 guys combining for 38. Mavs in the danger zone lls

Back