Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 College Football Thread

Man don't nobody know that dude xavier, I know the whole team. He's mad he wasn't good enough to start. That's it

I don’t see any team leaders or head coaches doing these type things.

I don’t see Brian Kelly or Kirby saying this all in public
I don’t see Ewers or Beck saying this all in public
I don’t see Will Johnson or Ruben Bain saying this all in public

I don’t see any team leaders or head coaches doing these type things.

I don’t see Brian Kelly or Kirby saying this all in public
I don’t see Ewers or Beck saying this all in public
I don’t see Will Johnson or Ruben Bain saying this all in public

Their confidence offends you and your type? You think a truthful rebuttable isn't allowed when you and others like you constantly bash a program? Who's your team btw

Their confidence offends you and your type? You think a truthful rebuttable isn't allowed when you and others like you constantly bash a program? Who's your team btw
Lmao at confidence.

You think those two are the only confidence players in the college?

Like I said. You don’t see other elite programs, players, coaches doing this shit at every turn.

Hell, I don’t even see Travis Hunter posting like that

It’s only the Sanders family that’s talking like that.

I guarantee what’s all the talking shit stop, the program will be elite.

They will be a 7 win team this year which is extreme good due to all the transfers but in order to among the best Prime have to worry about his bench players and stop talking shit about them in the news too because you win with depth.

No way this is prime tweeting this and acting like a kid. No way. He gotta be his oldest son to keep making fun of a player.

This is from today

IMG_3518.png

That’s his account. I screenshot that myself
Lmao at confidence.

You think those two are the only confidence players in the college?

Like I said. You don’t see other elite programs, players, coaches doing this shit at every turn.

Hell, I don’t even see Travis Hunter posting like that

It’s only the Sanders family that’s talking like that.

I guarantee what’s all the talking shit stop, the program will be elite.

They will be a 7 win team this year which is extreme good due to all the transfers but in order to among the best Prime have to worry about his bench players and stop talking shit about them in the news too because you win with depth.
You didn't answer my question or address any of my points. You're just a hater and it'll be ok.

If you want to let people talk shit about you and your fam go ahead, Coach P won't and neither will I. Move on bro, go root for your team instead of watching Coach P's page more than his baby mother does..

You didn't answer my question or address any of my points. You're just a hater and it'll be ok.
You made no points bruh.

Bottom line is PLAYERS is coming out against the way Prime acts. And only his kids are the ones doing the same weird shit the coach is doing.

What coach is out here making fun of their players? What QB that’s a leader is coming out doing this?

You made no points bruh.

Bottom line is PLAYERS is coming out against the way Prime acts. And only his kids are the ones doing the same weird shit the coach is doing.

What coach is out here making fun of their players? What QB that’s a leader is coming out doing this?
No the bottom line is your afraid to say your team, and you're a hater. All these points were made bro, obviously you won't acknowledge them tho. You'll be ok, if you don't got no haters you ain't poppin'

Your team ain't popping, so you're forced to read and study CU. It's ok man acceptance is the first step.

Back