Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 College Football Thread

You’re a lame that’s not informed about football

Y’all two just dick eating prime dissing former players like a teenager.
Gotta love the internet in 2024. If you ain't hating you dickeating lmao. That's peace

This shit new to me tho, I see you been an online cool guy since 2017. Only on the internet do you even get to talk this way to me. Salute

Never seen somebody dick eat a coach abiut the way he treat his players.

I can guarantee if he was a white man talking shit about black players like prime is, you and @toheeb27 would be singing a different song.

Never seen somebody dick eat a coach abiut the way he treat his players.

I can guarantee if he was a white man talking shit about black players like prime is, you and @toheeb27 would be singing a different song.
Now i'm tough lmao. Bro you got it. You've had way more years of troll practice than me, I ain't into that

Now i'm tough lmao. Bro you got it. You've had way more years of troll practice than me, I ain't into that
You riding for a coach that’s LITERALLY trolling his former players

Like I said. If this was a white man yall would be crying

But since it’s a black dude yall okay with him publicly talking down on those young dudes

You riding for a coach that’s LITERALLY trolling his former players

Like I said. If this was a white man yall would be crying

But since it’s a black dude yall okay with him publicly talking down on those young dudes
You mad cause a coach is responding to players that quit, bashing him and his program. And the reason your mad is because you too wanna bash him and his program. So keep doing it, not once did I ask yo lame ass to stop hating. If you ain't got no haters *finish the sentence*

You mad cause a coach is responding to players that quit, bashing him and his program. And the reason your mad is because you too wanna bash him and his program. So keep doing it, not once did I ask yo lame ass to stop hating. If you ain't got no haters *finish the sentence*
Wrong. I was a Prime fan.

But now he’s acting like a child.

I don’t see players that’s transferred from other schools talk about it.

Prime and his sons are the Amanda Seals of this football shit. It’s everybody else fault.

This really why they mad, the coaches son gets more viewers in a live than your entire program does.

Wrong. I was a Prime fan.

But now he’s acting like a child.

I don’t see players that’s transferred from other schools talk about it.

Prime and his sons are the Amanda Seals of this football shit. It’s everybody else fault.
Yeah I know, all you dudes are undercover fans just like I told you 30 minutes ago.

@Rubato is a hater too.....

lebron-james-le-snitch.gif

Back