Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 College Football Thread

USC getting players that intentionally tried to kill his teammate by putting peanuts on his game clothes know he had a peanut allergy lol

Texas and a bunch of other schools backed off on hik after the truth came out and his family swing their money around so nothing happened to him.

USC getting players that intentionally tried to kill his teammate by putting peanuts on his game clothes know he had a peanut allergy lol

Texas and a bunch of other schools backed off on hik after the truth came out and his family swing their money around so nothing happened to him.
Lol yep I was just about to say this guy may end up a serial killer

Did you see the details? And the things he said. Bruh acted like nothing happened

He got psychopath tendencies.
Yeah I listen to an Austin sports station every weekday and they went pretty deep into it…was very happy Sark moved on quickly

Sheduer is becoming so corny to me.
Lol he wanna be “against all odds” so bad like he didn’t grow up with the best of the best in all aspects
buzz-woody.gif

LOL, what's in the water, Lebatard show crew spent an hour on today's show hating on Deion and co too.

Prob cause of Shedeur statements at the press conference
I am very very new on the Prime time bandwagon, before last year was Shedeur thought of as a future NFL QB? One that could go in the first round? I know he went to a HBCU bcos of his dad, but were any of the big schools after him?

I genuinely dont know the answers to those questions, but if it is no, I can understand why he would have a chip on his shoulder.

"against all odds" we are here. When the Buffs go 6-6 next season, u mfers will eat your words.

I am very very new on the Prime time bandwagon, before last year was Shedeur thought of as a future NFL QB? One that could go in the first round? I know he went to a HBCU bcos of his dad, but were any of the big schools after him?

I genuinely dont know the answers to those questions, but if it is no, I can understand why he would have a chip on his shoulder.

"against all odds" we are here. When the Buffs go 6-6 next season, u mfers will eat your words.
I don’t think any school recruited him seriously outside of Bama. Most had a feeling he was gonna follow his dad which he did.

Back