Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 College Football Thread

Offensive guys not wanting to play for DeBoer in the first place still puzzles me greatly
I felt the same way when our 5Star freshman olineman left for Tennessee this last portal window.

I’m like you don’t want to be coached by Kelly and Brad Davis?

I understand they are throwing money at you but damn.

I felt the same way when our 5Star freshman olineman left for Tennessee this last portal window.

I’m like you don’t want to be coached by Kelly and Brad Davis?

I understand they are throwing money at you but damn.
They chasing that immediate bag instead of that college development you need to end up as a Pro Bowler in the league

Proctor apparently got $100k from Iowa fundraisers and doesn’t have to pay a cent back

They gonna find a way to punish future players for what this shiesty nigga did somehow

Proctor apparently got $100k from Iowa fundraisers and doesn’t have to pay a cent back

They gonna find a way to punish future players for what this shiesty nigga did somehow
Got to.

He stole money from them basically.

The word is our school higher up’s wasn’t giving the go ahead on HS bags until there was some clarity from ncaa.

And after that ruling a couple months ago where the ncaa got bullied they letting em fly now. That plus hiring defensive guys with great track records.

Back