Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 ABW Pic Thread

I think it was a Marriot in the middle of downtown. There was alot of hotels in the area and restaurants where all within a 2 mile walking distance.

You thinking of going there? I'll recommend this real good breakfast spot me and my girl went to
Yeah b

Send the recs

I know all these cars but forgot the name of the car in pics 4 and 5. I know it can't think of the name

I know all these cars but forgot the name of the car in pics 4 and 5. I know it can't think of the name

The red one? A Chevy Monza notchback. Most folks think of the hatchback when they think of the Monza

1979-Chevrolet-Monza-Spyder.jpg

But they made some notchbacks which were like mini Monte Carlo's. I remember it specifically 'cause when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, some dude used to park his in the lot behind my school and he had an air freshener hanging from his mirror with a naked broad on it. All the lil niggas in class would peep it during recess.

The red one? A Chevy Monza notchback. Most folks think of the hatchback when they think of the Monza

1979-Chevrolet-Monza-Spyder.jpg

But they made some notchbacks which were like mini Monte Carlo's. I remember it specifically 'cause when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, some dude used to park his in the lot behind my school and he had an air freshener hanging from his mirror with a naked broad on it. All the lil niggas in class would peep it during recess.
couldn't think of the name for shit. When my dad used to drag race his best friend had a Monza and my dad had a Chevy Vega. Also my first car was a blue 1978 Monte Carlo that my day gave me

Man I love Phoenix. If it wasn't for the fact that I was tired of living in the southwest and needed to come back to MI for the family, I would have moved back to Phoenix.

@wadupdoe!313 you still out there or nah?

Naw. I was just there for a weekend. It's beautiful but just to damn hot.

I understand why retired people live there in the winter. Winter and spring would be better and you can play golf year round

Back