Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

I think it's ok to acknowledge the Knicks are a very thin team....you still need guys to get you through the 82 game season

Opening night is tomorrow and New York has 6 nba rotation guys at the moment

I know they still have some flexibility to add players so Im not overly concerned but it is what it is right now, they don't have quality depth

That and this is a brand new team compared to last year. it's gonna require a completely different style of play.

I think it's ok for folks to have worries.

My prediction is that when it's playoffs time this team is gonna be really good and anything less than ECF is gonna be failure. barring injuries.

That said though there's gonna be times in the season where it's gonna look bad and they're gonna have to figure shit out.

Last edited:

cj-mc-collum.gif

My point is that Bronny can still be developed while on the roster, get better, and help the team. Weak Freak will absolutely not play and that roster spot could be used to develop a player that could help the team.

I really don't care but Lebron and Bronny are being treated like thieves while Giannis and his brother are treated like a loving family.
Only black people would shit on nepotism the few times it's in black peoples favour on this scale. 🤦🏿

Back