Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 NBA Season Thread

I'm giving the Knicks 30 games before forming an opinion.

They gonna be good imo but it'll take a third of the season for all the pieces to gel.

13 mil per isn't bad, I think he can outplay that contract actually

Warriors had him by the balls though...not like he could bet on himself because his playing time is always all over the place, sometimes he's in the rotation somerimes hes not 😆
I don’t mind it

It’s decent for the kind of player he is

I mean he’s only 22 at the end of the day

Here’s hoping by the end of next season he can actually break out into a guy that’s giving you double figure scoring

But he gets more playing time as the years go but he’s still disappointing overall but I do see his potential

Don't expect much from the Knicks this season. Losing julius, Hartenstein and Divo is concerning for me because they gritty.

Mikal Bridges shooting form🤦🏾‍♂️
Karl Towns🤷🏾‍♂️ i will feel more comfortable with Mitchell Robinson playing center when he comes back. I don't think Towns can do it full time. Mitch is one of the few Centers that can defend Embiid to me
What you mean "Don't expect much" y'all just got mikal and KAT 😭😭

What you mean "Don't expect much" y'all just got mikal and KAT 😭😭
5807feb67440769cb544a33edec6b8d3484fe822.gifv

You owe me money?

Where my money at yo 😑

Everybody shit on that dude too
My point is that Bronny can still be developed while on the roster, get better, and help the team. Weak Freak will absolutely not play and that roster spot could be used to develop a player that could help the team.

I really don't care but Lebron and Bronny are being treated like thieves while Giannis and his brother are treated like a loving family.

Imagine adding bridges and towns to a team that already has Brunson and OG already on it

Then falling apart because precious is going to miss the first few weeks of the season lmao

I think it's ok to acknowledge the Knicks are a very thin team....you still need guys to get you through the 82 game season

Opening night is tomorrow and New York has 6 nba rotation guys at the moment

I know they still have some flexibility to add players so Im not overly concerned but it is what it is right now, they don't have quality depth

I think it's ok to acknowledge the Knicks are a very thin team....you still need guys to get you through the 82 game season

Opening night is tomorrow and New York has 6 nba rotation guys at the moment

I know they still have some flexibility to add players so Im not overly concerned but it is what it is right now, they don't have quality depth
Fuck that they pussy bro

Don’t bail them out

Back