Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Everton will finish 12th with a good cup run to cap off Goodison’s last season. DCL will get sold the last week of the transfer window.

I just hope United make top 4 and look like we finally have a definitive style of play...

The charity shield final looked like we had slick, quick one touch passing thing going... Hope we keep that going and dont revert back to disjointed, misplaced passes etc

Hopefully Brighton are entertaining as normal, have a cup run and finish above Palace, sorry @Valentinez A. Kaiser lol

What's happened in preseason or the transfer market that has you putting United at 2nd?

Not agreeing or disagreeing, just curious
You're good bro, no worries

Your squad has done well in both areas. I know City hasn't done much aside from Savinho, losing Alvarez, and maybe getting Bruno g .. I think we're going to get 5 in a row

I put united at 2nd, because that is a title winning team on paper. If you beat us in the derbies, you're winning the whole thing

Your squad has done well in both areas. I know City hasn't done much aside from Savinho, losing Alvarez, and maybe getting Bruno g .. I think we're going to get 5 in a row

I put united at 2nd, because that is a title winning team on paper. If you beat us in the derbies, you're winning the whole thing
Make or break season for us and ETH

He basically turned us into Ajax United got his players

So it’s time to show and prove

Hm ok
Maybe that community shield showed you somethings.
Which we should've won but you know... rashford 🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway I don't think we'll do too badly just want to see this club operating like an actual club for once on and off the field.
Everything that should come after that, will.

We also keep buying broken fuckin players.

Shaw or malacia needs to go soon always injured(so no fuckin left backs).
Zirksee isn't a hundred
Hojlund injured(so no actual strikers), yoro injured, maguire fuckin healthy.

If Bruno gets injured we're fucked
Sancho wants to go, Antony needs to go....etc

Shit ain't roses

Sólo espero lo mejor.

I keep hearing rumors about Luis Diaz

Hm ok
Maybe that community shield showed you somethings.
Which we should've won but you know... rashford 🤷🏽‍♀️

Anyway I don't think we'll do too badly just want to see this club operating like an actual club for once on and off the field.
Everything that should come after that, will.

We also keep buying broken fuckin players.

Shaw or malacia needs to go soon always injured(so no fuckin left backs).
Zirksee isn't a hundred
Hojlund injured(so no actual strikers), yoro injured, maguire fuckin healthy.

If Bruno gets injured we're fucked
Sancho wants to go, Antony needs to go....etc

Shit ain't roses

Sólo espero lo mejor.

I keep hearing rumors about Luis Diaz
Antony doesn’t want to go he wants to stay and prove himself

Man, this is actually nuts. Haven’t been able to say this for at least 3 seasons.

….but a certain brudda remains a common fixture on the list.

Back